- Used by ICU’s in leading US and International hospitals.
ProSource TF is a water thin, high quality liquid protein that can be administered through the feeding tube without mixing or diluting.
Each 45mL sachet has 11 grams of protein and 40 calories.
- Helps meet protein needs without overfeeding calories for ventilator-assisted and overweight and obese patients.
ProSource TF is ideal for both open and closed tube feeding systems. Its water-like consistency will not contribute to clogging feeding tubes in clean, well maintained tubes. No mixing or dilution required; simply infuse via syringe down feeding tube.
- Saves significant time; No need to mix reduces risk of cross contamination and clogged tubes from powdered or thick modular protein supplements.
ProSource TF has a PDCAAS of 100 as certified by a nationally recognized independent lab. It is sugar free, contains no artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes or flavors. It is dairy, lactose and gluten free.
- ProSource TF is virtually allergen free, allowing for broad patient application.
ProSource TF is close to isotonic with an osmolality of just 380 m/Osm/ kg water and will not contribute to tube feed diarrhea. Many other liquid proteins have osmolalities in excess of 3,500 m/Osm/kg water!
- Will not contribute to tube feed diarrhea.
ProSource TF is ICU’s one product answer for modular protein supplementation for tube feeding.
Request samples for your free trial of ProSource TF at email@example.com