Features & Specifications
When mixed in 120 mL of water
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
Prebiotic: Bimuno 2.75 grams
Appropriate for these diets:
Gluten Free, Low Residue, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Carbohydrate Controlled
Low in Lactose: 1.1 g/serving
Can be used orally or through feeding tube.
Shelf Life: 24 months
How Bimuno’s unique prebiotic works:
- Reaches the small intestine intact.
- In the small intestine, it inhibits adhesion of G.I. pathogenic bacteria.
- In the large intestine, it is fermented by specific beneficial bacteria. This leads to a change in the pH balance resulting in a positive change in microflora.
- This selective fermentation increases and strengthens the immunity boosting bacterial (bifidobacteria). There is a positive direct effect on the innate immune system resulting from increased NK cell and phagocytic activity.
- There is also a positive direct effect on the adaptive Immune system resulting from the increased in Anti-inflammatory cytokines and a decrease in Pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Add to water or favorite beverages.
Not a sole source of nutrition.
A Medical Food
Use under medical supervision.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
Item Number: 11320 Neutral Flavor
Case UPC: 5-07-94688-11320-0
Billing Code: 94688-0113-20
Packaging: 60/12.5 gram packets